Although we had to pause all of our Core Group work and meetings due to the Covid-19 pandemic, work has still been happening in the background virtually with our Chairs and Senior Leadership Team. September through November saw us finalising our refreshed locality plans, focussing on work that we can realistically remobilise through 2020/2021, taking into account the Covid-19 restrictions that we are all now dealing with.
Take a look at the priorities identified in our remobilisation route map for all our locality areas.
In Glenrothes we are remobilising priorities linked to wellbeing & social isolation, supporting mental health, carer support, H&SC public representation and locality communication.
For further information on the Glenrothes H&SC Locality Plan, click on ‘Getting to Know Glenrothes’.
Saw us move into phase three, where the Glenrothes Core Group reported back to their Wider Stakeholder Group, highlighted the refreshed strategic plan and refreshed data, reported on what was delivered and explored with them next steps, with the aim of the Glenrothes Health & Social Care Locality Plan being refreshed by the end of 2019.
- Legislation implemented
- Wider Stakeholder Group developed
- H&SC Locality Data developed and presented
- H&SC priorities explored, discussed and agreed
- Core Group developed
- Agreed H&C Priority Plans developed, driven and delivered
- H&SC Locality Data refreshed
- Refresh of the H&SC Strategic Plan consulted on, finalised and published
- Wider Stakeholder Group explores data and develops H&SH locality priorities for 2019/20.
- Core group develops, drives and delivers H&SH priorities on behalf of and with the support of the Wider Stakeholder Group for the benefit of the local area
Saw the completion of the second phase with the implementation of Locality Planning Core Groups across the seven areas and delivery of the agreed priorities within each of the localities, in partnership with communities, professionals and individuals.
Saw the completion of the first phase of the Locality Planning Wider Stakeholder events and the identification of initial priorities for each locality.
Six priority models were agreed for Glenrothes:
- A community led one point of access concept ‘The Well’, with the support of National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) Community Led Support Programme.
- Test of Change exploring GP Direct Access to Star Beds to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions and provide an effective and efficient support to older people who need it.
- Implement improved joint interdisciplinary staff meetings for primary care, social care and third sector staff at locality level, focussing on frail elderly.
- Collaborative partnership approach to the opening of the new Glenrothes Care Village, to consider housing and support options to reflect the needs of the care village community.
- Support community led Social Enterprise which will support alternative health and wellbeing opportunities for veterans.
- GP Cluster for Glenrothes exploring mental health improvements.
If you wish to be part of Health and Social Care Locality Planning ‘Wider Stakeholder Group’ for this area, please contact:
Tracy Harley, Locality Planning Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 ext 443854
Heather Gibson, Locality Development Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 555555 Ext 447016