The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA) requires Scottish public authorities to adopt and maintain a publication scheme. Authorities are under a legal obligation to:
- publish the classes of information that they make routinely available
- tell the public how to access the information they publish and whether information is available free of charge or on payment.
For the purposes of this Model Publication Scheme (MPS), to be “published”, information must be:
- already produced and prepared, and
- available to anyone to access easily without having to make a request for it.
Research and information services which involve the commissioning of new information are not “publications”.
Fife Integration Joint Board has adopted the Model Publication Scheme 2018 which has been produced and approved by the Scottish Information Commissioner.
The purpose of this Guide is to:
- allow you to see what information is available (and what is not available) for the Fife Integration Joint Board in relation to each class in the Model Publication Scheme 2018
- state what charges may be applied
- explain how to find the information easily
- provide contact details for enquiries and to get help with accessing the information
- explain how to request information that has not been published.
Click here to view or print the Integration Joint Board Publication Scheme.
If you require a hard copy of the publication scheme please contact:
Fife Health and Social Care Partnership (Publication Scheme)
Tel: 03451 555555 Ext: 440971