Levenmouth Health & Social Care Locality Planning
Saw the completion of the first phase of the Locality Planning Wider Stakeholder events and the identification of initial priorities for each locality.
Five priority models were agreed for Levenmouth:
- A community led one point of access concept ‘The Well’, with the support of National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) Community Led Support Programme.
- Test for Change led by H&SC Health Promotion Service around health and wellbeing in pregnancy.
- GP Cluster Led (NHS Endowment Fund) social model of support offering ‘mindfulness’ to people experiencing very mild to moderate mental health issues.
- Co-create a programme of support with local people who access GP support for non-medical health and wellbeing support.
- H&SCP exploring Meal Makers Project for Levenmouth – tackling social isolation and health inequalities.
Further information can be found on the Levenmouth Agreed Priorities Plan.
Saw the completion of the second phase with the implementation of Locality Planning Core Groups across the seven areas and delivery of the agreed priorities within each of the localities, in partnership with communities, professionals and individuals.
Sees us moving into phase three, where the Levenmouth Core Group report back to their Wider Stakeholder Group, highlighting the refreshed strategic plan and refreshed data, reporting on what we have delivered and exploring with them the next steps, with the aim of the Levenmouth Health & Social Care Locality Plan being refreshed by the end of 2019.
If you wish to be part of Health and Social Care Locality Planning ‘Wider Stakeholder Group’ for this area, please contact:
Tracy Harley, Locality Planning Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 ext 443854
Heather Gibson, Locality Development Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 555555 Ext 447016
Fife Health and Social Care Partnership – Our Vision
‘To enable the people of Fife to live independent and healthier lives’