Levenmouth Health & Social Care Locality Planning
Although we had to pause all of our Core Group work and meetings due to the Covid-19 pandemic, work has still been happening in the background virtually with our Chairs and Senior Leadership Team. September through November saw us finalising our refreshed locality plans, focussing on work that we can realistically remobilise through 2020/2021, taking into account the Covid-19 restrictions that we are all now dealing with.
Take a look at the priorities identified in our remobilisation route map for all our locality areas.
In Levenmouth we are remobilising priorities linked to wellbeing & social isolation, living well with long term conditions, supporting mental health, carer support, H&SC public representation and locality communication.
For further information on the Levenmouth H&SC Locality Plan, click on ‘Getting to Know Levenmouth’.
Saw us move into phase three, where the Levenmouth Core Group reported back to their Wider Stakeholder Group, highlighted the refreshed strategic plan and refreshed data, reported on what was delivered and explored with them next steps, with the aim of the Levenmouth Health & Social Care Locality Plan being refreshed by the end of 2019.
Saw the completion of the second phase with the implementation of Locality Planning Core Groups across the seven areas and delivery of the agreed priorities within each of the localities, in partnership with communities, professionals and individuals.
Saw the completion of the first phase of the Locality Planning Wider Stakeholder events and the identification of initial priorities for each locality.
Five priority models were agreed for Levenmouth:
- A community led one point of access concept ‘The Well’, with the support of National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) Community Led Support Programme.
- Test for Change led by H&SC Health Promotion Service around health and wellbeing in pregnancy.
- GP Cluster Led (NHS Endowment Fund) social model of support offering ‘mindfulness’ to people experiencing very mild to moderate mental health issues.
- Co-create a programme of support with local people who access GP support for non-medical health and wellbeing support.
- H&SCP exploring Meal Makers Project for Levenmouth – tackling social isolation and health inequalities.
If you wish to be part of Health and Social Care Locality Planning ‘Wider Stakeholder Group’ for this area, please contact:
Tracy Harley, Locality Planning Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 ext 443854
Heather Gibson, Locality Development Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 555555 Ext 447016
Fife Health and Social Care Partnership – Our Vision
‘To enable the people of Fife to live independent and healthier lives’