The Levenmouth “Creating Healthy Communities” Roadshow Workshop was held in April 2017. Following on from that, those who attended the Roadshow and other key staff were invited along to Locality Planning ‘Wider Stakeholder Group’ meetings in July and November 2017, to identify, discuss and agree the emerging Levenmouth Health and Social Care priority areas for action.
Five Priority Delivery Models have been agreed:
- A community led one point of access concept ‘The Well’, with the support of National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) Community Led Support Programme.
- Test for Change led by H&SC Health Promotion Service around health and wellbeing in pregnancy.
- GP Cluster Led (NHS Endowment Fund) social model of support offering ‘mindfulness’ to people experiencing very mild to moderate mental health issues.
- Co-create a programme of support with local people who access GP support for non-medical health and wellbeing support.
- H&SCP exploring Meal Makers Project for Levenmouth – tackling social isolation and health inequalities.
Further information can be found on the Levenmouth Agreed Priorities Plan.
If you wish to be part of Health and Social Care Locality Planning ‘Wider Stakeholder Group’ for this area, please contact:
Tracy Harley, Locality Planning Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 ext 443854
Heather Gibson, Locality Development Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 555555 Ext 447016
Fife Health and Social Care Partnership – Our Vision
‘Accessible, seamless, quality services that are personalised and responsive to the changing needs of individuals, designed with and for the people of Fife.’