Glenrothes Health & Social Care Locality Planning
Saw the completion of the first phase of the Locality Planning Wider Stakeholder events and the identification of initial priorities for each locality.
Six priority models were agreed for Glenrothes:
- A community led one point of access concept ‘The Well’, with the support of National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi) Community Led Support Programme.
- Test of Change exploring GP Direct Access to Star Beds to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions and provide an effective and efficient support to older people who need it.
- Implement improved joint interdisciplinary staff meetings for primary care, social care and third sector staff at locality level, focussing on frail elderly.
- Collaborative partnership approach to the opening of the new Glenrothes Care Village, to consider housing and support options to reflect the needs of the care village community.
- Support community led Social Enterprise which will support alternative health and wellbeing opportunities for veterans.
- GP Cluster for Glenrothes exploring mental health improvements.
Further information can be found on the Glenrothes Agreed Priorities Plan.
Saw the completion of the second phase with the implementation of Locality Planning Core Groups across the seven areas and delivery of the agreed priorities within each of the localities, in partnership with communities, professionals and individuals.
Sees us moving into phase three, where the Glenrothes Core Group report back to their Wider Stakeholder Group, highlighting the refreshed strategic plan and refreshed data, reporting on what we have delivered and exploring with them the next steps, with the aim of the Glenrothes Health & Social Care Locality Plan being refreshed by the end of 2019.
If you wish to be part of Health and Social Care Locality Planning ‘Wider Stakeholder Group’ for this area, please contact:
Tracy Harley, Locality Planning Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 ext 443854
Heather Gibson, Locality Development Co-ordinator
Tel: 03451 555555 Ext 447016
Fife Health and Social Care Partnership – Our Vision
‘To enable the people of Fife to live independent and healthier lives’