We’re reminding everyone to follow advice from NHS Scotland to reduce the risk of catching or spreading viruses like Coronavirus:
- avoid direct hand contact with your eyes, nose and mouth
- wash hands with soap and water or, if not available, an alcohol-based hand sanitiser:
- after coughing or sneezing
- after going to the toilet
- before eating and drinking
- avoid direct contact with people that have a respiratory illness and avoid using their personal items such as their mobile phone
- cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with disposable tissues and disposing of them in the nearest waste bin after use
Get the latest health information and advice, including for those who are being asked to stay at home or self-isolate, from www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus.
There is also useful information from the DWP for people who need to claim benefits or who are already claiming benefits during this period of disruption.
For information about updates and disruptions to Fife Council services visit www.fife.gov.uk/coronavirus