Joining Up Care Consultation for Fife
Welcome to the Joining Up Care Consultation page. Here you will find background information, including short videos and animations to help describe what is being proposed and why. The following documents are also available for you to take part:
- Joining Up Care Consultation Summary booklet: this sets out the suggestions on how health and social care services can be improved for you and the communities of Fife.
- The full Joining Up Care Consultation proposal: this is very detailed, providing data and analysis to support the proposal.
- Joining Up Care Summary Easy read version
- Joining Up Care consultation for Fife (EQIA)
Please take your time to read as many of these and the information on this website before completing the Consultation Response Sheet. The consultation can be completed:
- Online: Click here to go to the consultation questionnaire.
- Hard copies and alternative formats: To request a Joining Up Care Consultation pack, which includes a freepost envelope, or alternative formats, please call 01383 565 199/01592 226 859 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Health and Wellbeing Hubs
Let’s make it local.
This is to introduce more joined up and more local ways of working creating more opportunities for teams to come together, through Community and Wellbeing Hubs across Fife.
Out of Hours Urgent Care
Responding to round the clock needs.
We must modernise our out of hours care system. This includes all the services that the public rely on when the GP surgery is shut, weekends and public holidays.
Bringing care closer to home.
More and more care can now safely be delivered in people’s own home or in a more homely setting. By developing these further will mean only people with the most complex medical needs will need to be in hospital.